Sulmierzyce is in the south of Wielkopolska, not far from Krotoszyn. Having the last wooden town hall in Poland means that it can be found in just about every guidebook in the country. The building has stood in Sulmierzyce since 1743 and evokes affection from the very first glance. The small building has a shingled roof and white walls against which a small wooden gallery is beautifully displayed. All the facilities in the Town Hall are likewise small and in proportion to the building itself. The building currently houses the Regional Museum.